Site Activity Data
Each time you visit GLOBAL BOOST Sites, our web servers collect and log certain information. These access logs are kept for a reasonable period of time. These logs include, but are not restricted to your machine’s TCP/IP address, your username (if applicable), date, time and files accessed. These logs also contain information about “referrer” information if you clicked on an external link that redirected you to a page within GLOBAL BOOST’s Sites.
Collection of Personal Information
By using GLOBAL BOOST’s Sites and Services, you consent to our collection, use and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy. Your personal information is collected only when you voluntarily provide it by creating a Free or Paid Subscription, purchasing a product or service, completing a survey, entering a contest or promotion, registering for a course or online or live event, communicating with us, or using interactive portions of GLOBAL BOOST’s Sites.
Use of Personal Information
If you are a Free or Paid Subscriber, we use the information we collect from or about you in order to help deliver a first-class user experience. Our use of this information may include the following:
- To provide you with GLOBAL BOOST’s Sites and Services
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding GLOBAL BOOST’s Sites and Services
- To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account and the products or services that you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes
- To contact you for GLOBAL BOOST’s or its third-party sponsors’ promotional purposes
- To customize the Content you view, Tools you use and Assets you download
- To fulfill your requests for support
- To customize recommendations for you
- To conduct research
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes
- To prevent potentially illegal activities
- To protect your and our rights
- For other uses in accordance with our Terms of Service and any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect the information
- When you register for an online or live event or survey, we will provide your registration information to the sponsor(s) of such event. We may also provide your information to sponsors of special sessions within the larger event.
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you are a Free or Paid Subscriber, we may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
- When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property
- When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it
- To third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform GLOBAL BOOST Services
- To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving GLOBAL BOOST International Online, Inc. or its Sites
If you are a Free Subscriber only, we may also provide your Personally Identifiable information to our sponsors and advertisers for marketing and/or analytical purposes. Our Free Subscription benefits are made available to Users on the condition that we may share certain of the User’s registration information with our sponsors and advertisers and/or their service providers. We may also provide your information to other third parties (and/or to their service providers on their behalf) to market their products or services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to market and provide their products or services.
Modification of Personal Information
If you are an GLOBAL BOOST subscriber you can modify your personal information or delete your account at any time by logging in and visiting your account profile page here: https://www.Global Boost-intl.com/account/profile. If you are not an GLOBAL BOOST subscriber you can request modification or deletion of your personal information by initiating a support request at http://support.Global Boost-intl.com.
Protection of Personal Information
GLOBAL BOOST Sites that collect sensitive personal information such as bank details and credit card numbers use secure processing servers and all credit card information is encrypted with 128-bit SSL encryption before it is transmitted across the network.
Opting Out of Future Communications
You may opt out of any future GLOBAL BOOST communications at any time by selecting the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email communications.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, all notices permitted or required under these Terms of Service shall be by email, to us at [email protected], and to you at the email address you provide GLOBAL BOOST during the subscription process, or to such other address as either of us shall specify in writing as our addresses for notice. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Evidence of successful transmission shall be retained.